Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Himangini Singh Yadu: Pride of Indore



Himangini Singh Yadu (Former Miss Indore) has been crowned “Miss Asia Pacific World 2012” at the grand finale of Miss Asia Pacific World 2012 on 16th June, 2012 at the Convention Diamant Hotel.


Her Brief Intro:
 
She held the title of Miss Indore (2006).

Native: Indore

Height: 5’7”

Qualifications: Bachelor in Computer Application (International Institute of Professional Studies)

Date of Birth: 5th October 1988

In her own words-“I am a girl with a positive mind frame and I am a good learner. I have always dreamt of participating in a pageant like Miss Universe. I love to travel, make new friends and learn about different cultures. I also enjoy horse riding, swimming, reading, playing basketball and listening to music. I have been trained at the Armed Trained Police Center (Indore) and won sports competitions at the amateur level. I believe I AM She is the right platform for me and honestly, there can be nothing better than getting trained by Ms. Sushmita Sen! I have held the title of Miss Indore (2006) and have walked the ramp at shows.” 


Its Celebration time for not only for her family but for Indore and India as well: http://video.india.com/news/vnt/92130/1/family-celebrates-beauty-queen-s-success-18-June-episode-.html 

0 comments:

Post a Comment